March is ending and you know what that means, warmer weather is sure to follow. Come on April showers and May flowers. Although will still have snow on the ground here I all ready feel like Spring is starting to appear. I really hope to wake up one morning to see the snow replace with tulips and daffodils. Until then, I have rounded up some great reads for you guys.
- The importance of calming your mind and being at ease. How good are you at shutting everything out.
- Are you trying to spend less and save more? How to have a great life without spending money.
- Ready for a complete life makeover. Here is a cheat sheet to reinvent yourself.
- Even though its still to cold outside to start your garden, here are some great ways to add green to your space.
- Do you hate the current fashion trends and worry what people think about your style. Here is a great article, fashion is the way you live your life.
- Concerned about your coffee addiction? To bean or not to bean might help you decide.
- If your going through Sex & The City withdrawals like me, here is a fantastic interview with the lovely SJP.
- Have a million questions about blogging, the blog academy answers all your questions. These ladies are fantastic.
- 55 reasons why being a women is better. Enough said.
- Need some more places to add to that bucket list. 33 beautiful places to see before you die.
- Everyone will really enjoy this read about finding calm in stormy weather.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and heres to a fun week ahead.