March 31, 2014

Random wanderings - March


March is ending and you know what that means, warmer weather is sure to follow. Come on April showers and May flowers. Although will still have snow on the ground here I all ready feel like Spring is starting to appear. I really hope to wake up one morning to see the snow replace with tulips and daffodils. Until then, I have rounded up some great reads for you guys.


  • The importance of calming your mind and being at ease. How good are you at shutting everything out.



I hope everyone had a great weekend and heres to a fun week ahead.




2 comments :

  1. thank you for sharing the "how to have a great life without spending money" post. I think my whole perspective has changed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really interesting read hey, makes you think about what your really spending all your money on.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...