March 24, 2014

This spring.....


Spring is officially here and although as I'm sitting here writing this, outside it looks like were in the dead of winter I still can't help thinking about warmer weather, spring blooms and adventures.

I love that everything starts to come alive in the spring, coming out of hibernation, wiping away the cobwebs and gearing up for the excitement that always comes with warmer weather.

This spring I want to surround myself with plants, recreating the tropical jungle that was our garden in Australia. I want to grow a herb garden and use more spices in my cooking. I want to cook everything on the bbq and have little balcony parties. I want to make homemade lemonade and read all the books on my list. I want to practice yoga everyday and sit on the couch less. I want to go on mini adventures and take pictures of everything.

What do you want this spring?

4 comments :

  1. This has me longing for spring too. I'm very excited about your herb garden, I hope you blog about it. I love cooking with herbs. We don't have a garden so I have to close my eyes as I fork out ridiculous amounts of money for coriander, basil, mint and chives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is successful i will blog about it lol. I'm not the most talented when it comes to plants. I hope to cook with fresh herbs this summer.

      Delete
  2. I'd like to do all those things for spring too! Yoga, adventures, reading in the park, biking...I can't wait for some real spring weather! It's in the 30s here in NYC today, but I heard that's going to be the last of this crazy winter weather.

    http://www.melindadiorio.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its hopefully starting to warm up everywhere, finally. Lets hope its a long hot summer so we have plenty of time to do all these activities.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...