April 22, 2014

Home inspiration: Sarah Jessica Parker

While I was watching that really weird interview, where Sarah Jessica Parker answers 73 questions for Vogue I was obsessed with finding pictures of her beautifully decorated home. I have been thinking a lot about my design taste and what I would like in my home. SJP had so many cool elements to her home. Light up globes, come on that is fantastic.





It looks like she has an incredible library as well. A must for me in my dream home. What are some things that you want in your perfect home?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...