April 29, 2014

Random Wanderings - April

Does anyone else have spring fever? Today I managed to get so much stuff done. I opened up every window and the balcony door to air out our place. Completely cleaned every surface with vinegar, bubble bath and water. It smells so clean and fresh in here now. I'm currently working on some projects that I can't wait to share with everyone.

I'm happy that the month of April is now behind us. It was a bit brutal to me so I am totally ready for May. Patio weather, sangria and sunshine. Below are a few links that I stumbled upon this month.




  • Now that spring has arrived and everything is coming out of hibernation, something we should consider is reading up on what is happening to those poor honeybees
  • As if you needed more reasons to drink those greens. Here are five things you didn't know about them.
  • While browsing Etsy, I came across this little gem and can't stop thinking about it. I might just have to cave and buy it.
  • I think I'm going to make this my next diy project.
Have you come across any great reads lately?



2 comments :

  1. I've been reading quite a bit lately. What kind of books do you typically read?

    Brittny
    www.awrittenjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read all kinds, lots of fiction and fantasy. I just finished a book called the painted girls.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...