I'm happy that the month of April is now behind us. It was a bit brutal to me so I am totally ready for May. Patio weather, sangria and sunshine. Below are a few links that I stumbled upon this month.
- Can't seem to put that awesome novel down. 33 reasons why you are addicted to books.
- You know how people always tell you that being selfish is a bad idea. Well here are a few points on why being selfish might just be a good thing.
- Now that spring has arrived and everything is coming out of hibernation, something we should consider is reading up on what is happening to those poor honeybees.
- Feeling like your blog needs a makeover? Here are 25 improvements to make.
- Love the Anthropology home section but its just not in your budget. Here are some diy ideas based on all those favourites.
- Why having siblings rocks. Show them a little love this month.
- As if you needed more reasons to drink those greens. Here are five things you didn't know about them.
- A great read about the difference between motivation and inspiration.
- While browsing Etsy, I came across this little gem and can't stop thinking about it. I might just have to cave and buy it.
- I think I'm going to make this my next diy project.
Have you come across any great reads lately?