May 5, 2014

A blanket of white



The city is blanketed in a cloud of white. What was vibrant and sunny yesterday is now cold and grey. Kudos to the city that always keeps you guessing. Its impossible to feel productive today. My big mug of coffee and stack of books sitting beside the couch are calling my name. Mother nature has given me a day of peace and tranquility.  Its not necessary to go out in this messy weather. Everything can wait. Today is a day for me.

The city sleeps as the white covers everything in its path. Even the birds have stopped singing and hidden away, deeming it to cold. Winter seems to be lingering this year, its almost as if spring has lost a bet and winter gets to take over for another couple of weeks.

I'm envious of all the spring pictures Ive been seeing on Instagram. I can't wait to get out into the mountains and explore.

6 comments :

  1. i can't believe that it is still snowing there!
    stay warm...spring will be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were actually having some great weather but I woke up that morning to snow. Couldn't believe it. Thats why it was a day to do nothing inside.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, you never know when inspiration will strike.

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you took the day for yourself! Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did enjoy it, thanks. Its always great to take time out for ourselves to recharge.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...