August 25, 2014

Corfu town

I know I've been on a roll talking about Corfu recently, but honestly this island has so much to offer. Spending five months here really allowed me to immerse myself in the culture. The Christmas season is filled with all kinds of celebrations, I was invited to many dinners where I met wonderful people.

Being apart of the riding lessons let me practice my greek with the young children who were also practicing their english. It was a peace of paradise and I really hope to take Jason here one day.







2 comments :

  1. I love these old building!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to visit corfu someday. my good friend is heading to greece next week and i'm so envious...it's probably the next place i want travel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...