August 21, 2014

Horse play

I have spent much of my life around horses. If asked, I would say that a horse is my soul animal. They are so graceful, playful and soothing. Much of my childhood was spent riding, competing and taking care of our horses and I hope someday to own a bit of land and a couple of horses again.

While travelling through Europe I came across an amazing opportunity to work at a horse ranch/riding school. In exchange for a few hours a day I was given free room and board. Really spending 5 hours riding and playing with horses is hardly a job in my opinion, I was in heaven.







2 comments :

  1. your time at the ranch in greece sounded like an absolute dream!
    have a great weekend dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, I really could have stayed there forever but real life was calling me back.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...