August 11, 2014

Liebster Nomination




My wonderful sister has given me the Liebster award. Brianna writes over at Shoes Are My Muse, which is a fashion blog. Head on over and check out all the funky clothes she designs and makes herself.



1. What got you into blogging?
I started blogging back in 2012 to document my travels through Australia. Once I started I discovered such a wonderful community of like minded people and I have been addicted ever since.

2. How do you stay inspired to blog?
Lately I have been a bad blogger, life, school and other things have gotten in the way, I am happy to say I am 100% back to blogging. I try and keep my camera and notebook with me at all times. You never know when you will have a random sentence or idea pop into your head.

3. Where do you most want to travel to that you have not been to yet?
Lately New Zealand has been on my mind. I would love to spend a month or so travelling around, living in a camper van and exploring.

4. Whats the most amazing food you've ever eaten and where?
This is so easy, it was a dumpling place that a friend of mine in Australia took me to. After that first meal I was hooked and insisted that Jason and I ate there at least once a week.

5. What's your favourite F word? (I'm stealing this question because I think the answers will be all over the map on how depending on how the question is interpreted!)
FLABBERGASTED


6. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. It is the sixth book in the Mortal Instruments series.

7. Cat or dog?
Totally a dog person.

8. Do you have a secret talent? (ie. picking celebrity doubles for people, picking up things with your toes)
Not sure about this one

9. The world would be a better place with more _______?
Sunflowers

10. If you were a shoe what would you look like?
Bright green ankle boot with a two inch heel.

11. What came first: the chicken or the egg? (I can't believe no one else has asked this question)
Its totally the egg.

So now I need to nominate some people.

Molly - Dreams in HD
Leana - Australeana

Here are my questions:

1) What is your favourite travel destination.

2) Coffee or tea

3) What is your biggest fear

4) Favorite movie

5) Do you have secret single girl behaviour that you do when no one is around? What is it.

6) If you were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing you would want to have

7) If your life was a book, what would it be called

8) Pick one fictional character that you made up when you were a child that you would love to be real

9) Sherlock or Watson

10) Favorite yoga pose


The rules are:
1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you ( I found out about mine through instagram)

2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.

3. After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.

4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.

5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.

I hope everyone enjoys this challenge.

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination Kayleigh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome, I love your blog, its been great to get to know you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...