August 18, 2014

Penticton, British Columbia

Nestled in a valley surrounded by vineyards, mountains and lakes, sits the quaint town of Penticton. Jason and I decided to take a last minute trip here, escaping from the city and embracing the quiet this place had to offer. Penticton is about an eight hour drive from Calgary. Although its long, this trip leads you through the Rocky Mountains that are spectacular and offers endless opportunities to breath in the fresh mountain air and enjoy the views.





We explored the surrounding countryside, wandered through vineyards, drank coffee on the beach watching the sunset and made friends with ducks and other wildlife. As the week came to an end, neither one of us wanted to leave. Penticton will forever hold a special place in our hearts.







2 comments :

  1. wow, it sounds like an absolutely fantastic getaway kayleigh!
    and gorgeous photos. did you get a new camera?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get a new camera, decided to purchase the Samsung NX2000. Its amazing. Im still learning all the tricks with it but much better then what I was using before.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...