September 9, 2014

Carry on essentials

Carry on essentials

Made with polyvore

When I travel, especially on long flights, there are a few things I just can't live without.

Notebook and pen - I find that being stuck on a flight is the best time to write. You have nowhere else to be, so you might as well relax and take advantage of the time.

Music - When I want to relax and drown out any excess noise, my iPod really comes in handy.

Neck pillow - I find it hard to get comfortable enough on a flight to be able to fall asleep. A neck pillow is a must for me.

Face cream - My skin gets so dry and irritated on long flights. Having a small jar of cream really helps keep the stress to a minimum.

A great book - Why not kill a couple of hours reading a book you have been meaning to make time for.

A giant purse - To fit all these must haves into.

Lip balm - A slightly tinted lip balm is a way for me to feel refreshed once I step off the plane.

Coffee - I fight coffee really soothing, and since I tend to get a bit nervous travelling, having a big cup of coffee is the perfect cure.

What are your travel essentials?

4 comments :

  1. i also can't live without my eye mask and melatonin! however for our trip to thailand, i plan on taking the real thing and popping a sleeping pill instead. i will be a mess if i don't get some sleep on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea, I should have done that for our long flight to Australia, I was a mess by the time we reached our destination.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree! Sometimes reading makes me feel a little travel sick so I'll watch a movie instead. But I do love to write so often I'll just do that. My other travel essential is water! Lots and lots of it! Carly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always bring a big bottle of water as well. It's never enough having those little cups they give you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...