September 29, 2014

Fall check list



Can you believe how fast the months are flying by these days, does that make me old saying that? I think I might have said something very similar last year, I think that does make me old.

September was a fantastic month and I have so many beautiful pictures to share with you guys from our trip to England. First I have to go through with them all and let me tell you its going to take a while.

I have a lot of things that I would love to do this fall, here are a few of my favourites.

- Make another batch of pumpkin spice syrup, loved my homemade version last year.

- Start knitting again. I have yarn for another scarf and a shawl.

- Carve a few pumpkins in time for halloween.

- Have one last bonfire to roast mash mellows before it gets to cold.

- Go hiking to capture the beautiful colours of fall.

- Discover some new recipes for comfort food. Anyone have any good ones?

- Shop for a few items that will make our living space super cozy.

- Roast some chestnuts, my favourite.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...