September 16, 2014

Travel outfit

When I travel all I care about is being comfortable, especially if the flight is going to last more then 2 hours. At the same time I want to look some what presentable and stylish stepping off the plane at our destination. I am so envious of those women who look incredible even after a 24 hour trip, I am not one of those women.

I wore overalls all the time when I was younger, so I love that they are back in style. They are the perfect thing to wear for a trip. What is your go to travel outfit?

Travel outfit


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...