September 5, 2014

Were off


We are off again. Today we fly to England to begin another adventure. For the next three weeks I will not be checking this blog or social media. I am taking this opportunity to take a breather from the online world.

I have planned plenty of posts for everyone and I will reply to emails and comments as soon as I'm back. I might post on my Instagram once and awhile so if you would like to follow along click here.

I can't wait to share our adventures and pictures when I return.

2 comments :

  1. so excited for you kayleigh! i hope you have the most fabulous trip...very much looking forward to seeing your photos upon return :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly, it was fantastic. Once I get around to organizing all the pictures I will start sharing them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...