October 27, 2014

We have moved

Again.

Let me first apologize for the unintentional lack of posting this month. I'm still in vacation mode and going over all my pictures from our UK trip makes it hard to focus on anything else. Secondly, we have packed up and moved to Penticton, British Columbia, a eight hour drive from Calgary.
Not only was I searching for a new place for us to call home but also job hunting and just trying to acquaint myself with my new surroundings.

I am excited to share our new home with you and explain why we decided to move to beautiful Penticton.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...