November 18, 2014

Favorite fall drinks



As the forecast starts calling for cooler weather we have winterized our home and prepared ourselves for the snow that is sure to come. Spending more time indoors, I have been searching for the perfect warm drink to keep me cozy and warm this winter.

Below are a few of my favourites, if you have a particular drink that you love please feel free to share in the comments below.

This pumpkin spice syrup is the perfect substitute for Starbucks. Make it at home yourself and have it all year round.

I love drinking mulled wine during the winter months, can't get enough of it. I have been playing around with a few different recipes and so far I really like this one.

Harry Potter fans rejoice, Starbucks can officially make you a butter beer recipe, there is also a butter beer frap. Or try making it at home with this recipe.

My favourite hot chocolate recipe this season.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...