December 1, 2014

November roundup - Holiday season

Its officially December and the holiday decorating and celebrations begin. Work is picking up and I have yet to finish all my holiday shopping, so things have been busy. I can't wait to spend the holidays with my friends and family and bring in the new year.










  • If you're looking for some holiday decorating inspiration try this orange garland. I can't wait to try this myself.




  • This is one of my favourite books and I can't wait to watch the movie


Happy December everyone.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...