January 20, 2015

Bring on 29


Today I leave behind twenty-eight and celebrate twenty-nine. In some ways I am sad to leave twenty-eight, it was a great year. I learn't so much about myself and where I want to be. I finally found somewhere that feels like home and I can feel myself putting roots down. This is scary in ways but oh so exciting in others.

I am determined to make the most of my last year before I turn thirty. Not that I am worried about thirty, its just a number after all. But so I can look back fondly on all the memories of my twenties.

5 comments :

  1. Happy birthday!! That's got to feel nice to be somewhere you could see yourself settling down. Making a home doesn't mean you still can't travel! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Sarah, I need to remind myself that I can still travel even if I now want to have a home base.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'll be following along to watch you smash out that 30 before 30 list!

    Shannon xo
    www.thewildhideaway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, I have a fair bit to accomplish yet but should be interesting to see how many I can complete. There is always the 40 before 40 though.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...