Does anyone else feel like January went by in a blink? I'm still trying to find my feet, collect all my thoughts and write them down in one place. I've been working on my focus word for 2015, which I will share in a later post.
With the weather being pretty mild lately I feel like spring isn't far away and I can't wait to get out into the garden to plant all kinds of things. This is my first rental with a garden, its an exciting new experience for me.
Here are some fascinating reads for your weekend.
- Sick of being cooped up inside this winter, here are a few road trip ideas
- Break into the new year with a few resolutions that might actually stick.
- Looking for some vacation ideas in Canada, here is a great bucket list to get you started.
- Trying to find ways to express yourself, here are a few ideas on how to be more creative.
- Are you finally living the life you always wanted but still feel like something is missing, this article might prove to be an interesting read.
- Finally a study I can get behind. A new study shows that having a glass of wine is equivalent to going to the gym. Yippee
Have a great weekend.