January 30, 2015

January - Slow start


Does anyone else feel like January went by in a blink? I'm still trying to find my feet, collect all my thoughts and write them down in one place. I've been working on my focus word for 2015, which I will share in a later post.

With the weather being pretty mild lately I feel like spring isn't far away and I can't wait to get out into the garden to plant all kinds of things. This is my first rental with a garden, its an exciting new experience for me.

Here are some fascinating reads for your weekend.


  • Sick of being cooped up inside this winter, here are a few road trip ideas
  • Looking for some vacation ideas in Canada, here is a great bucket list to get you started.
  • Are you finally living the life you always wanted but still feel like something is missing, this article might prove to be an interesting read.


Have a great weekend.


3 comments :

  1. I agree - January went by in a blur! So disturbing how fast time flies! And I love that study about wine equalling the gym! New philosophy to love by ha!

    Carly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Carly, I was really excited to hear about this study as I love a glass of wine with dinner every night.

      Delete
  2. I thought January went really quickly but now I feel like it's gone kinda slowly looking back on the month.. Mainly because January for me starts straight after Boxing Day! Lovely tips on how to break the January Blues though!

    thelifeofastudenttraveller.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...