January 27, 2015

Resolutions


Its easy to get caught up in the hype of setting goals for the New Year. Promises are made to be more active, eat healthy. I'm guilty of it. I set goals for myself as soon as I wake up on the first, only later  realizing the goals I wrote down don't work with the life I am trying to build.

This year I decided to give myself January to figure things out. Ease myself into the year. Write thoughts down, mull over ideas and figure out the direction of the year.

I must say this way of thinking is really working with me. I don't do well with a lot of structure or rules. I have lots of things I would love to accomplish, places to see and things on my never ending bucket list that could possibly be completed. Over the next few months I hope to share these with you. Only time will tell.

Do you set goals or intentions every year?

1 comment :

  1. That is a great way to start the year. Most people feel the need to be as productive as possible and exhaust themselves in the first month. Taking it slow and easing you way into the year will definitely make you feel more relaxed and motivated as you start the year rather than using all your energy and motivation in one month!

    thelifeofastudenttraveller.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...