May 5, 2015

April round up - Chakra teas, taking a leap of faith and growing your blog business


Well I know I say this pretty much every month, but can you believe its May all ready. Life in Penticton is good, busy but good. We spent this weekend browsing flower markets, weeding and creating new flower beds. I'm also going to be starting an indoor flower garden soon. Lots of outdoor projects in the works this year.

Here are a few great reads I found this month. Enjoy.

For all those tea lovers out there. DIY your own tea

Chakra teas. I'm very intrigued with these and might order a few to sip before/after I do some meditation

How not having children has become a rational decision. Interesting

Change these 5 things in order to get that glowing skin everyone craves

Are you ready to take a leap. A good read for those of you who find yourselves at a crossroads

Trying to build a business through your blog? A great article written by Emily Schuman on how to grow and thrive your blog business

90 min video for those of you looking for a few ideas on growing your blog following



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...